Training & Content Development
Exp: 10+ yearsJob description:
- Working with business leaders and managers to identify training needs and trends within the business.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line Managers.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations. Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
- Conduct effective Induction and Orientation sessions. Monitor and evaluate Training program’s effectiveness, success periodically and report on them.
- Manage Training budget. Provide Opportunities for ongoing development.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs, as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices.
- Taking care complete cycle of the Training and Development.
- Role includes Quality related Reports.
Dynamic Candidate with Decent and good knowledge on technologies and Excellent Communication skillsRequirements:
- Java, JSP, Servlets
- Frameworks springs, Hibernate, spring boot, Angular, React, Django, LAMP.
- Database Management – MongoDB
- Oracle, MySQL, Triggers, Database Developer, SQL
- Has good teaching and interpersonal skills
- Has experience in technical content creation
- Has good technical proficiency in the subject matter – Certifications, Industry recognitions, Speaker at Conferences
- Demonstrated 1-7 years’ experience as a corporate trainer and / or technical trainer in education and technology industries
- Portfolio of feedback from previous training engagements and references from previous engagements / organizations